CSR-SFP SEPARATIVE PLASTIC FILTER SYSTEM
CESURSAN SEPERATIVE FILTERS are utilized to separate the hard and heavy materials within the water delivered from drills and other water basins in the agricultural irrigation and industrial areas. The system operates with pressurized water as an operating principle. The separation process is realized by removing materials heavier than water such as alluvium, silk, sand, moss etc.
- Intake pressure of water must be 2 bar at least.
- Exit water value is 150 micron.
- Explosion risk against frost is prevented with discharge system.
- Problems caused by utilization is prevented with plastic filter accessories.
- It acts as fuse.
- No choke due to constant discharging
- Qualified and clean water outlet
- Connection valves available for fertilization.
- Gaining time by means of easy installation.
- Long-life against corrosion by means of appropriate metal sheet thickness, sanding and electrostatic polyester powder paintin application.
- CESURSAN Filter saves time, energy and water with these specifications
- Designed for drilling.